Libra Markets (the “Company”) applies certain rules and guidelines relating to the movement of your money between us and you and which will be applicable to the deposits of money by you to your account with the Company.
1. The minimum amount allowed for deposits is 250 EUR/GBP.
2. The Company applies a number of online fraud protection measures for deposits with cards, which include a maximum amount permitted for deposits in the total amount of 30 000 EUR/GBP per month. User may use multiple credit cards for deposits.
3. For wire transfer, the minimum amount for deposit is 500 EUR/GBP.
4. Company reserves the right not to accept card deposits from Users, meaning in this case only bank transfers are acceptable.
5. Company will not apply funds deposited from bank account to your account with the Company until such funds are settled.
6. The Company reserves the right to investigate with the applicable authorities any suspected illegal and fraudulent activity with cards used by you relating to the services of the Company.
7. Company’s policy does not extent to charges your bank or payment provider may levy on you to make the transaction.